American Express and Amazon Prime are currently running a combination promotion that takes a massive amount of savings off the new Amazon Fire tablets making them as low as $14.99 and $24.99 depending on which items you get. Be sure to use our affiliate Amazon links!
The offer is pretty simple, if you’re an Amazon Prime member you automatically get up to $25 off the purchase of an Amazon Fire tablet, on top of that you can get an additional $25 off when using your American Express targeted offer (click here to activate offer), both terms for the offers can be found below.
Get the Fire 7
Get the Fire HD 8
Just like that you can get these tablets for super cheap, which are great for giving to the kids or as an around the house tablet for simple browsing or guests to use. If you were really ambitious you could buy the maximum amount of tablets for this offer, which is 5 of each in each color and size, then attempt to resell them. However I’ll be picking up one to use around the house as a quick tablet if someone needs to search the internet or do something quick without having to pull a laptop out.
Amazon Prime Offer Terms
- Limited-time offer: Amazon Prime members save $15 on All-New Fire 7. $49.99 $34.99
- Limited-time offer: Amazon Prime members save $25 on All-New Fire HD 8. $79.99 $54.99
- Limited-time offer: Buy 2 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition tablets, save $50
American Express Offer Terms
This is an invitation only offer. To receive your promotional discount you must:
- Click on the button below to activate this promotion credit. Note that you will NOT receive the credit unless you click on this button.
- Add $50 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
- Under “Choose a payment method,” select your Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card and pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points, then click “Use this payment method.”
- Up to $25 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion credit.