Citi is partnering up with Amazon to offer credit card members a $30 credit towards Amazon Music Unlimited. While this is not an outright subscription to the music service it does give you 4-5 months of music listening for free depending on if you have Amazon Prime or not. For non-Amazon Prime members you can get up to 4 months for free of Amazon Music Unlimited or if you’re a Prime member you get an extra month of listening to try out the service. While this is not a long-term subscription who can’t pass up to 5 months of free music listening?
All consumer-branded Citi credit and debit cards are eligible for this promotion, with exception of the Costco Anywhere and Chairman cards. To use this deal you must signup for an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription and use coupon code CITIMUSIC during signup. The credit will automatically be added to your account and will be used for the duration of the subscription until it’s all used up. The deal expires November 14, 2017 so act quick.
This is still considered a trial so you are required to enter a credit card upon enrolling and it will automatically be charged once your credit has all been used up. If you decide to keep the service you will be paying $7.99/month if you’re an Amazon Prime member or $9.99/month if you are not.
There are lots of music streaming services out there, which one do you use? Let us know in the comments!
For a limited time, Citi cardmembers get a promotional credit for $30 toward an Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan. New subscribers to Amazon Music Unlimited also receive a 30 day trial which combines with this promotion to the equivalent of a minimum of 4 month trial.
- Promotional code “CITIMUSIC” is applied to your account when clicking the link above.
- Offer is limited to new Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers
- Offer is limited to eligible Citi Card customers. Eligible Citi cards include consumer branded Citi Credit or Debit cards, except Costco and Chairman Citi Credit cards.
- Offer is limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer ends 11:59pm (PT) on November 14, 2017.
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- Offer is nontransferable and may not be resold.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.